Saturday, February 17, 2018

In My Mailbox #328

This week have been good and bad. I'm exhausted almost all the time, and stomach is back to being really bad again. Ugh. I have tried the new medicine three times now, and so far not working. Hoping it will finally start working shortly. Ugh. I hate waiting. And being in pain. But besides that, I read two books this week, and I'm happy about that. Eee. Starting another one today. Hopefully. I have traded for some awesome books, and I cannot wait to get them. So happy. Didn't get much mail this week, though. But that's okay :) Much more is coming soonish, gah. Blogged a little this week. I shared my review of The Queen's Rising :) A bit disappointing. This week I'm waiting on Queen of Air and Darkness, eee. <3 I shared my review of Contagion :D Which was awesome. And I posted the cover for Two Dark Reigns, which is gorgeous. <3 So anyway. This week has been a bit exhausting, but I'm doing mostly good even so. Still spending a lot of time with my baby niece, whom just turned a month old yesterday. She is the sweetest. And tomorrow my nephew turns eight :) Hoping I will have time to read a bunch shortly too. <3



Immortal Reign. Eee, finally, the final book is out :D Which means I can finally read the entire series, eee.
Iron Tide Rising. Yessss. Been waiting so long for this fourth and final book :D I love this series so much.
Reindeer Boy. Could not resist finally buying this. <3 I adore Cassandra Jean and her artwork. So pretty.
Tangled. I know, I know. I have way too many Tangled books already. Ahh. But I had to. It is so so cute :D


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh no Carina, I hope you feel better soon, but at least you have some good books to take your mind off things! And your niece is adorable! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great stuff in the mail. Hope you feel better.

    What a cutie pie she is!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)