Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #55

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

LET THE SKY FALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER

Goodreads Description:

Seventeen-year-old Vane Weston has no idea how he survived the category five tornado that killed his parents. And he has no idea if the beautiful, dark-haired girl who’s swept through his dreams every night since the storm is real. But he hopes she is.

Seventeen-year-old Audra is a sylph, an air elemental. She walks on the wind, can translate its alluring songs, and can even coax it into a weapon with a simple string of commands. She’s also a guardian—Vane’s guardian—and has sworn an oath to protect Vane at all costs. Even if it means sacrificing her own life.

When a hasty mistake reveals their location to the enemy who murdered both of their families, Audra’s forced to help Vane remember who he is. He has a power to claim—the secret language of the West Wind, which only he can understand. But unlocking his heritage will also unlock the memory Audra needs him to forget. And their greatest danger is not the warriors coming to destroy them—but the forbidden romance that’s grown between them.


Hardcover, 416 pages
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by Simon Pulse
Pre-Order here.

I need this book. I really need it. Right now, please? <3 I loved her first book; Keeper of the Lost Cities so much. And I need to read this book. YA. Romance. Amazing plot. Perfect cover. Sigh. I really need this book. It will be epic. I'm so sure that I will love it :) But oh. So long until it releases..
What are you waiting for?

Also! Did you know that I have a giveaway up? International too. Enter here:
http://carinabooks.blogspot.no/2012/10/one-year-blogoversary-giveaway.html  

17 comments:

  1. This has been a crazy popular pick lately! It does sound really good, great pick! Thanks for sharing, oh and new follower (Frodosco - GFC). ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to read this one and Keeper of the Lost Cities! Both look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waaaaaant!! I bought the author's Keeper of The Lost Cities and have decided that I will buy all of her books in the future. ;)

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it when you read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this book a lot lately but still that cover makes me awwww every time. It's really beautiful. Still need to read first book in series myself, but nice pick!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe... this was almost my WoW this week. So yes, I too am anxiously awaiting Let the Sky Fall. Good choice ;) And how romantical is this cover? *le sigh*

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww!! <3 <3 <3 The cover is completely and utterly beautiful <3 <3 Maybe I should read the first book so I could read this one when it comes out <3 Great pick Carina! And happy halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you so much for featuring LTSF! ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeeep I'm so excited for this one as well!!!! It looks like it's going to be an amazing read :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got this one today from a trade, and I wanted to do cartwheels all over my house!!! So super duper excited!

    My WOW

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read this one sooo bad!! *dies* I love the cover and I still have yet to read a book that deals with elements! Amazing pick! :D

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that cover! It's so freaking pretty. And i really want to read this book, so great choice! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn't this sound awesome?! I can't wait to read it too and completely adore the cover. It's one of my most anticipated 2013 releases actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dying for "Keeper of the Lost Cities" more, but the name of this! The cover! *sigh* Looking forward to the release of this accidental YA novel.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)