Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #51

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT BY VERONICA ROSSI

Goodreads Description:

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.


Hardcover, 400 pages
Expected publication: January 8th 2013 by HarperCollins
Pre-Order here.

So excited for this book! Cannot wait for it :D I did love the first book; except for a few things at the end that I disliked a lot. But still. So excited for this :) Need more Perry. <3 Hoping it will be awesome ;) Also. The cover is just stunning. It is perfect. Loves it :) And Veronica's world is so amazing & exciting. And I did like the writing. I think. Been some time since I read book one :) Must re-read it soon.
What are you waiting for? 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I really, really want to read this. I was definitely surprised by the first book since I didn't like it so much in the beginning and fell in love with it toward the end - so now I'm looking forward to see what Veronica Rossi has in store for us now. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this!!!! I agree. We def need more perry. And the cover really is amazing. I love the colors! Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this one...it does look tempting! Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't as in love with Under the Never Sky as a lot of people, but I think may still pick up the next book as I do want to see what happens!

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this before so thank you for bringing it to my attention! ^.^ If you want to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I already have this one on my to-read list even though I haven't read the first book yet. I'm really looking forward to reading both of them at some point. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am missing Perry so much! This is supposed to be on Edelweiss, so I've been stalking!

    My WOW

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah... I can't wait to have it here in my hands! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)