Saturday, October 27, 2012

In My Mailbox #52

I did not get as much this week as last week; but I did get some pretty awesome stuff, still :D And I'm really happy with it all. <3 Still haven't read much, though. I did read one book this week; a middle grade one. Which was pretty awesome :) Since I got The Evolution of Mara Dyer today I'm starting to re-read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer :) Really excited about that. <3 (Have already peeked at ending for book two, lol ;p) Anyway. I'm still having lots of missing mail, and I'm hoping it will show up soon.
What did you get this week?


Tangled Ever After book. First one was a bit ruined, so got a new one :) Sigh. It is just perfect.
Howl's Moving Castle Figure! This one really is perfect. It's gorgeous and amazing. Adore.
Castle in the Sky Figure! Another perfect figure. I love it. Bought both via Ebay :) Waiting for more ;p
The Evolution of Mara Dyer. Has peeked at ending. Cannot wait to read this book :D Really excited. <3
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Gorgeous US paperback. Loves it. Re-reading hardback now :)
The Lost Prince. I did love this book a lot. This paperback is gorgeous! Plus! Immortal Rules 2 teaser!
Hysteria by Megan Miranda bookmarks. <3 I adore these. Got them from Miranda :) Perfect.
Stormdancer Bookmark. Signed! I love it. Ruined a lot by the mail, but still. I love.
Damn. Can't believe I forgot to talk about my Mortal Instruments Box Set :p I suck. Anyway!
The Mortal Instruments Box Set. Book 1-5 in hardcover. I own them already.. but, well, I'm kind of crazy when it comes to books I love. I ALWAYS need more than one copy. Also, gorgeous box set!



Breaking Dawn magazines. Got both in one via ebay. Kind of happy with them :) Pretty Rob. <3
Fever Moon. I still have not read this series by Karen. But I own the 5 books, so needed this :)
Jellicoe Road. A lot of people love this book. I hope I will too :D It does seem amazing.
Spirited Away comic book. The last one :) Hih. I now have two of each, there is five (A)
The Hobbit paperback. Sigh. I adore the LOTR movies. Dying for this movie. Must read books soon :)
Cinderella movie 2 and 3. Need to watch these soon ;) I did love the first one a lot. Lucifer! <3
Taylor Swift: Red. Perfect CD! I love this one a whole lot. Special edition, too :) Sigh. Adore Taylor.
Only Yesterday. I now almost own all the Studio Ghibli movies. Hih. Hope it's good, though ;)
Spirited Away. While I own this on DVD, this is the two disc edition. <3 Perfect movie. Perfect.
My Neighbours the Yamadas. This movie was so boring. Did not like it at all. Still, Studio Ghibli.
Pom Poko. I did enjoy this movie a bit ;) It was cute and the plot was great. Plus, sweet raccoons.

In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren

Also! Did you know that I have a new giveaway up? International too. Enter here:
http://carinabooks.blogspot.no/2012/10/one-year-blogoversary-giveaway.html 

15 comments:

  1. Lucky you:) Envious now, I must admit he he;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul (as always LOL!). I can't wait to see what you think of Evolution. I'm planning to read it soon myself. Did you see that Hysteria is up on NetGalley? I love the sound of that book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved loved loved it. <3 Sigh. :) Ohh! Did not know that :D Thank you for letting me know. <3 Have requested it ;) *Fingers crossed.*

      Delete
  3. YES for Jellicoe Road!! So happy that you've decided to give it a shot!! :) ANd please, while reading the first 150 pages, DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK. Believe me, it's worth it ;) <3 <3

    The Evolution of Mara Dyer!! OMG I am SO super excited for this book!! Like crazy!!

    And Breaking Dawn magazines!! I am going to the Breaking Dawn premiere in London in a couple of weeks!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA still can't believe it! Excited excited excited!! I will see Robert Pattinson!! <3 <3 Awwww!! And my lovely Kristen <3 <3 I'm really happy about it :P :)

    Enjoy your amazing mailbox Carina! ;) ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? The first 150 pages are not good? Gaaaaah. *Worried.* Hopefully I will be able to enjoy it, still :D Hoping I'll love it. We'll see ;p <3 Mara Dyer was PERFECT :D
      Ahh! So jealous ;) Enjoy :D
      <3

      Delete
  4. It looks like you got a lot of great books in the mail. Sorry some were ruined. I really want to read The Mara Dyer serie! It sounds awesome! Also- I want to read the Lost books. They all look fabulous. Happy reading!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you :) The Mara Dyer series is perfect :D Sigh. Hope you'll get to read them all ;) Thank you :D
      <3

      Delete
  5. I also got The Lost Prince and both Mara Dyers sounds awesome. Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME books this week Carina! LOVED the Lost Prince and I must get the Evolution of mara Dyer, It looks so good with the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! And The Mortal Instruments box set looks really good. ^_^

    -Enjoy ur AWESOME books,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ, My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have such a fantastic assortment of books you receive every week, Carina. ;) I loved Jellicoe Road and I hope you do too! Melina is a Goddess. ;) And also, I've heard great things the graphic novella, Fever Moon, so enjoy it, hon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! I love how you spoil yourself by taking a peek at the ending. I do that too. I'm dying to read Evolution as well. Can't wait to see what you think!

    Lovely haul as usual, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when I peek at the ending. I've done it like 5 times in my past and it never bodes well for me. :) Have to say I appreciate the Tangled Ever After book. I'm feeling I could make a good Rapunzel for Halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, that TMI boxed set is PRETTY! Sometimes I want a zillion copies of my favorite books too. Like Pride and Prejudice. I have about 5 copies, then ebooks on all my electronic devices. Which is crazy, because I can get it for free from Project Gutenberg. :)

    Have fun with your bookish things.

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books. I can't wait to read The Lost Prince and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer that I got this week also. Please check out my mailbox this week :)

    IMM

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)